- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
-Includes 4 storage tanks
-Includes a deaerator
-Includes 2 power mixer sets
-Balance tank with level control
-Centrifugal feed pump
-Flow control (mechanical flow controller)
-Tubular heat exchange with preheating/regenerative-sterilising and cooling sections. The heat exchanger tubes are made of stainless steel AISI 316 and the frame of 304. The gaskets are available in frame of 304. The gaskets are available in Nitrile, Viton, Glued or Clip-on designs.
-Hot water set composing of tubular heat exchange, pump, steam valve, steam trap, expansion vessel, etc.
-Control Panel features relay/regulator control, push buttons, recorder, motor starters and solenoid valves.
-Automatic pasteurisation temp. control
-Automatic flow diversion, interlocked with temperature failure
-Registration of pasteurisation temperature
-Monitoring of position of flow diversion valve
-CIP by internal circulation over balance tank
1. Powder mixer blends ingredients.
2. Stock tank stores product for next step
3. Ingredients are sterilised by pre-heating, increased heating, and cooling.
5. CIP (Clean in place) before and after operation.
1. The process begins from mixing ingredients at mixing area to create a stream of fluid.
2. Product enters the storage tank before it enters the sterilisation system
3. The steriliser is designed to sterilise puree/pulp concentrates and fibrous liquids to ensure a long product lifespan. The stages of sterlisation are pre-heat, heat-up (at 125 degrees Celsius) and cooling.
4. After the sterilisation process has finished completely, the product will enter the cooling system so that the product temperature is lowered to 45-65C. Once it is at this temperature, it can then enter the filling machine. It is possible to fill PVC materials.
5. The product features a deaerator, which is used for the removal of oxygen and other dissolved gasses from the feedwater to steam-generating boilers. Note: Dissolved oxygen in particular can cause serious corrosion damage in steam systems by attaching to the walls of metal piping and other metallic equipment and forming oxides.
6. If product does not reach desired temperature, the product circulates back into the balance tank for further heating.
1. Available for liquid and sticky products to meet various requirements
for example sauces, mayonnaise, custard, cream, milk, juice, juice drinks, etc
2. Appropriate for SMEs and large enterprises.
3. We have a professional team who fit the machine to the available space.
4. There is CIP (Clean in place) system operating by the control cabinet.
5. The control cabinet easy to use.
6. The machine is covered by a 1 year guarantee
Name : Tubular Sterilizer (Complete set)
Model : BY-PL-003
Capacity : 7,000L/Hr
Mixer size(m) : 3.0(w)x6.0(L)x3.0(H)
Steriliser size(m) : 2.3(w)x6.0(L)x3.0(H)
Deaerator : 3.0(w)x4.0(L)x3.0(H)
Sterilise Temperature : 100C -125 C
Cooling : 45-65 C
Stock tank : 7,000 L
System : 3 Mixers+Stock tank+Balance tank+Steriliser+Cooling+Deaerator+Stock tank
Contact us about this product