- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
-Balance tank with level control
-Centrifugal feed pump
-Flow control (mechanical flow controller)
-Tubular heat exchange with preheating/regenerative-pasteurising sections. The heat
exchanger tubes are made of stainless steel AISI 316 and the frame of 304.
-Hot water set composing of tubular heat exchange, pump, steam valve, steam trap, expansion vessel etc.
-Control Panel features relay/regulator control, push buttons, recorder, motor starters and solenoid valves.
-Automatic pasteurisation temp. control
-Automatic flow diversion, interlocked with temperature failure
-Registration of pasteurisation temperature
-Monitoring of position of flow diversion valve
-CIP by internal circulation
1. Product enters to balance tank for product warming.
2. The product enters the pasteurising process which consists of the pre-heat and heat-up stages.
**We developed a high technology hot water tank which is the heat source to support the high-temperature pasteurising system. This means we no longer need a large boiler to heat the product. The long term advantages are energy saving, investment reduction and safety.
3. If product does not reach desired temperature, the product circulates back into the balance tank for further heating.
1. Available for liquid and sticky products to meet various requirements for example sauces, mayonnaise, custard, cream, milk, juice, juice drinks, etc
2. Appropriate for SMEs.
3. Small machine footprint allows for greater workspace area
4. There is CIP (Clean in place) system operating by the control cabinet.
5. The control cabinet easy to use.
6. The machine is covered by a 1 year guarantee.
Name : Tubular Pasteuriser
Model : BY-PS-001
Capacity : 200L/Hr
Machine size(m) : 1.2(w)x2.0(L)x2.0(H)
System : Balance tank + pasteuriser
Temperature : 80-95 C
Contact us about this product